Help close the learning gaps created by school closures.
Here at Tute, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team of staff, from customer service executives, IT support and management roles.
If you answer yes to the below questions then we want you as part of #TeamTute!
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Are you dynamic and forward-thinking individual?
- Are you highly committed and driven, with a desire to achieve and improve?
- Do you seek happiness in your employment?
- Can you manage change and fast pace?
- Can you work independently using your own initiative and communicate well within a team?
- Are you committed to safeguarding children and young people?
Please download and fill in the application form below. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
It really is an incredibly rewarding experience.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what some of team members have to say:
Tute is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and contractors to share this commitment.
Employment with Tute is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore subject to possession of an enhanced certificate of disclosure issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and barred list check. Tute adheres to the statutory safer recruitment procedures issued by the DfE, all Tute lessons are recorded for safeguarding and revision purposes and all interaction between teachers and learners on our platform is monitored.
Tute promotes policies of equality opportunity for both staff and students.
Tute creates equality in education by bringing the best teaching and learning to all children and young people. It is our expectation that everyone in our team supports our policy to treat all students, staff and commissioning bodies fairly and equally.
You can read our safeguarding policies here.