50% subsidised online tuition for schools
Supporting over 3,779 students to boost their confidence and achieve their potential
For the academic year 2023/24 The National Tutoring Programme funding can be used to subsidise 50% of the total cost incurred by your school to deliver tutoring for any student.
Even before the NTP, Tute has provided schools with flexible and accessible online tutoring to help fill learning gaps.
Since 2012, Tute’s qualified teachers have delivered 150,000 lessons to 20,000 students in over 800 schools. We are a passionate team of teachers and professionals who put the student at the centre of everything we do.
We work closely with you to build targeted learning programmes for the students who really need support around your school schedule.
Now, in our forth year as a Tuition Partner, we are building on the experience we gained in the previous phases of the NTP to further refine and improve our offer this year.
Qualified, DBS checked teachers
Pre and post-assessment
1:6 online tuition
Schools, SEND, Alternative Provision
Key Stage 1-4
Core subjects, humanities, MFL
How much does it cost?
Our team can help you calculate your funding allocations and maximise your budgets
You have the flexibility to manage your own allocation and pay above or below the average figure and are required to spend at least 50% of the tuition cost. You can cover the cost using core funding, pupil premium funding, or any other appropriate funding (excluding recovery premium).
Just like last year, there is only one pot of NTP funding in 2023 – 2024, which you can access our tuition through as an approved Tuition Partner. The grant funding and subsidy are not separate like previous phases of the NTP.
We know working out these calculations can be confusing and time-consuming. Our NTP team can do all the heavy lifting for you, so you can utilise the NTP without breaking your budgets.
Our impact speaks for itself...
- Tute was a TP in phase 1 & 2 and has been approved again this year
- Almost 15,000 lessons delivered to 17,000 students last year
- 95% of NTP schools would recommend Tute
- Experienced in teaching disadvantaged students
- 95% of NTP students enjoyed Tute lessons
- 98% rate the quality of lessons as good our outstanding
- 84% felt that they made progress
- 97% feel safe in Tute lessons
- 96% found learning online to be good or excellent
- Our team work closely with you to plan targeted learning programmes
- We provide dedicated support with clear communication
- We do as much of the heavy lifting as we can!
- Our IT, admin, teaching and learning, and account management teams are always on hand to help
- All Tute teachers have QTS
- Teachers complete a rigorous safer recruitment process which includes delivering a lesson
- Teachers undergo comprehensive training before teaching with Tute
- Safeguarding is a priority at Tute Every member of the Tute team has an enhanced DBS and is registered to the Update Service
- Everyone undertakes level 2 safeguarding training in addition to Prevent and CSE training
- Tute holds a Single Central Record
- Small-group tuition is proven to work
- Tute has partnered with EdPlace to give you access to pre and post assessments that will help determine the content of your programmes (including access to the whole EdPlace suite of assessments, revision materials, and homework resources!)
- We will help you to evaluate the impact of tuition on outcomes
- Be involved in our impact and case studies
- Tute has built its own online classroom – The Learning Cloud – to facilitate learning
- Our classroom is safe and secure
- Its interactive features engage students and provides them with the choice in how they interact
- Facilitates Tute’s proven pedagogy
- EEF research states that 76% of NTP students enjoyed learning more after online tuition and 87% wanted to carry on with online tuition
How does it work?
Want to find out more about Tute's NTP?
Watch our on-demand webinar series
Explore further details on the National Tutoring Programme, and learn about how Tute can serve as a tuition partner with the NTP.